EBlast Basic Service
- Creates HTML Web Forms/opt-in/signup pages that can be placed on your web site.
- Provides displayable newsletter archive that can be placed on your web site.
- Full stats tracking of views/opens and clicks on each link in the newsletter in order to measure the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns
- Our Email marketing software was developed for the Windows .net platform and Microsoft SQL Server database engine
- Built-in WYSIWYG editor for creating HTML newsletters directly within our web application.
- Supports Auto Responses based on subscriber activity. For example, you can send a specific email when a subscriber Joins a list, clicks a link, views a newsletter, or updates their subscriptions. Subscribers can be added/removed from specific lists when such triggers occur
- Supports numerous sending criteria including Demographics; based on views/clicks or lack of views and clicks; based on bounces; based on delivery format; list splitting by odd/even subscribers; list splitting by first half/last half; and more.
- Includes multiple user account levels including overall Administrator, Admin Users, Site Users and Sub Users
Great Reporting & Tracking of Who opened, viewed or clicked on link on your EBlast E-Mail:
- All reporting is real-time.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of an email marketing campaign by tracking views/open rates, and clicks for each individual newsletter campaign. Ability to track views/open rate, and clicks for each individual subscriber.
- Clicks can also be tracked on each individual link. Follow-up newsletters can be sent to those who clicked on a specific link(s).
- Option to report on list of subscribers who clicked a specific link.
- Conversion Reporting: Option to track and report on conversions. Conversions are tracked by placing a cookie on the subscriber's computer when a link is clicked. Conversions could be sales, signups, leads, etc.
- Executive Report: The executive report summarizes a specific campaign or newsletter. Some of the report items include: Number sent, clicks, views/opens, open rate, click rate, hard, soft and total bounces, delivery rate, unique rates, conversions etc.
- Bounces By Domain: This report summarizes which specific domains are generating the most bounces in order to help spot delivery issues with specific domains.
- Option to email any report to any email address after it is created.
Weblications believes that successful email marketing is about building relationships. So, we’ve designed our pricing structure to help you do just that. The Plus Plan includes sending EBlasts up to six times your subscriber e-mail address limit.
For Non-Profit Organizations:
|Subscriber E-Mail Addresses
|0 - 250
|251 - 500
|501 - 1,000
|1,001 - 2,500
|2,501 - 5,000
|5,001 - 10,000
|10,001 - 15,000
|15,001 - 25,000
|25,001 - 35,000
|35,001 - 50,000
|50,001 - 75,000
|75,001 - 100,000
Weblications has helped many non-profit organizations stay in touch with their supporters. We offer a 20% discount to all non-profit organizations that can provide documentation of their status. Just give us a call! (609) 799-3022
Other Cool Features include:
- Easy-to-use, intuitive HTML administration interface allows you to administer the product from any location with web access.
- Uses a Confirmed Opt-In verification by email to verify the validity of the user's email address and to prevent people from maliciously subscribing others.
- Supports HTML and TEXT newsletters.
- Automatically creates newsletter signup forms that can be placed on any web site.
- Supports file attachments to HTML email messages.
- Option to export email addresses and other subscriber information to Excel.
- Option to email administrator when a person subscribes and/or un-subscribes.
- Option to add a bulk list of name and email addresses which are separated by a comma, tab, or carriage return.
- Option to remove a bulk list of email addresses.
- Option to personalize your newsletters by including the subscribers name, email and other demographic information that you collect. For example, "Dear John Doe,"
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of an email campaign by tracking views, open rates, and clicks for each individual newsletter campaign. Ability to track views, open rate, and clicks for each individual subscriber. Clicks can also be tracked on each individual link. Follow-up newsletters can be sent to those who clicked on a specific link(s).
- Option to capture up to 10 demographic parameters from subscribers. Parameters can be included in the newsletters during delivery.
- Includes a subscriber administration interface for members to manage their subscriptions. Functionality includes changing subscriptions, contact information, updating email address, and un-subscribing.
- Lists can be public or private. Private lists are not available to subscribers and typically for internal use or private mailings.
- Option to track un-subscribers to prevent re-importing a subscriber who has opted out in the past. Subscribers can be filtered against the opt-out list.
- Supports an unlimited number of Newsletter Lists, and Newsletters. Subscribers can belong to any number of Newsletter Lists.
- Built-in HTML editor
- Supports multiple users with separate accounts allowing you to offer a newsletter service to your customers
- Automated tracking/filtering of bounced email addresses. Addresses can be removed after X number of bounces.
- Ability to schedule email campaigns for future delivery (up to 60 days in advance)
- Option to import email addresses and other demographic subscriber information directly from an ODBC compliant database.
- Automatically detects if mail clients are HTML compatible (Sends multipart MIME email)
- Option to specify separate Rich Text newsletter for AOL users.
- Includes option to forward newsletter to a friend.
- Option to target newsletters based on collected demographic data.
- Option to email most recent newsletter or a specific newsletter after a confirmed opt-in.
- Option to specify custom character sets for each Newsletter List.